RICS is the leading source of land, property, construction and related environmental knowledge. They support 130 000 members worldwide, promote best practice, represent consumers interests and provide impartial advice to society, businesses, governments and global organisations.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors RICS is one of the most respected and high profile global standards and membership organisations for professionals involved in land, property, construction and environmental issues with…
- 144 years of representing property professionalism
- 150 000 members across 120 countries worldwide
- 400 degree level courses approved worldwide
- 500 research and policy papers published per year
- 50 national associations, linked groups and societies
- 160 diverse specialisms represented across 17 Faculties
Accountable to both members and the public, RICS has three main roles:
- To maintain the highest standards of education and training
- To protect consumers through strict regulation of professional standards
- To be the leading source of information and independent advice on land, property, construction and associated environmental issues.